We offer an abundance of apparel styles, colors, sizes and price ranges to accommodate your individual taste and requirements. If you already have an idea of what you want that’s great. If you would prefer suggestions or recommendations for what might work best for your image or logo, we are here to help you. If you’re looking for a new style or color we can show you the latest fashions.
Styles. Fabrics. Textures. Colors. These all play an important role in the outcome of the embroidered product. Choosing can be easy or somewhat overwhelming. Let us know if we can help you make a selection.
We invite and encourage you to browse our easy to navigate catalogs or you’re welcome to visit our studio to ask and feel the numerous samples we have on hand. Catalogs are available upon request.
There is no minimum quantity requirement. However, a price break is based on at least 12 pieces for garments and 24 pieces for caps, provided they are all sewn with the same design, in the same location and with the same thread colors.
Quick Fact: We can select the desired garment, order it and schedule pickup or delivery to meet your due date while your digitizing is being completed and approved.
• Companion styles are offered to accommodate both the men and women of your staff with a coordinated look. Manufacturers are developing more and more of their lines especially for women. See ladies fashions below.
• Ladies fashions are designed especially for the female form. A ladies sports shirt will have a shorter/smaller body and sleeves than a man’s shirt. There are many styles that are more fashionable for women and available in more feminine colors.
• Outerwear garments such as jackets and windshirts are becoming a very popular corporate wear item. With hidden zippers to conceal embroidery backing, the finished garment is a wonderful employee or customer appreciation gift idea.
• Ball caps are a popular, inexpensive item to augment your corporate wear selection. Caps and visors come in a huge variety of styles from low and mid-rise profile to the newest flex fit caps. See our Ball Cap program for the best value in headwear.
• Fleece garments are also becoming very popular for casual wear in the business arena. Fleece garments embroider beautifully and are very practical in a casual environment.
• Fabric weight is a seasonal consideration. Sports shirts can range in weight between 5 oz and 7 oz, and that’s a significant variance. Fleece garments, too, can differ in weight between 7oz and 10 oz. We can help you select the perfect weight for your needs.
• Full cut versus true-to-size is an important factor when dealing with size issues. Some manufacturers offer garments with a full cut and selecting the correct size can be tricky. We will help you with size issues.
• Shrinkage and fading do occur in 100% cotton garments more than in blended fabrics. Normally shrinkage is between 4-6%. Dark colors will fade over time. Always wash garments in cold water.
• Extra Large Sizes such as 4XL, 5XL and 6XL are available in limited styles from limited manufacturers. These same manufacturers usually offer styles in XS and Tall sizes guaranteeing the same garment for all your employees whatever the size.
• Washing instructions: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions, but when in doubt, always wash an embroidered garment inside out in cold water with a mild detergent. Never use chlorine bleach on an embroidered garment. Dry garment inside out on medium heat. Press with a warm iron as needed.
Quick Fact: There is an upcharge for oversized and tall garments. It is usually $2.00-$3.00 for Size XXL; $4.00-$5.00 for Size XXXL and so on.